Nokian tyres are born, bred and tested in the demanding northern conditions. They offer the best performance even in the most extreme conditions.
If the customer, for any reason, is not satisfied with the new set of Nokian summer tyres he/she is entitled to exchange it for a new set of tyres.
DSI Satisfaction is valid only in certain countries, and all DSI Satisfaction retailers can be found from here.
- Return is to be made within 14 days from the date of purchase
- The number eight (8) must be fully visible in the DSI (Driving Safety Indicator) system on all the tyres
- The original proof of purchase is required
- The customer must complete the return form together with the tyre dealer
- If the customer wants to exchange for a new set of tyres more expensive than the original, he/she must pay the additional cost
- If the customer chooses a new set of tyres cheaper than the original, he/she will be refunded the difference
- Mounting and balancing are free of charge
- Tyres must be returned to the same dealer store where they were purchased
- Nokian DSI Satisfaction concept is valid only for the following products: Nokian Line, Nokian zLine, Nokian i3, Nokian Z SUV, Nokian HT SUV and Nokian Hakka C Cargo and Nokian Hakka C Van and in the period from 1.1.2013 to 31.12.2013.
- Nokian DSI Satisfaction return form
Nokian Tyres’ Driving Safety Indicator
Nokian Tyres has developed the patented DSI system (Driving Safety Indicator), which accurately displays the remaining groove depth. The numbers on the tread clearly show the remaining groove depth in millimetres and indicate whether the tyres are safe to drive. The numbers fade one at the time as the tyre wears down.