Safe and reliable in all conditions
- Excellent wet grip and stability
- Structure which is tailored for high speeds offers fast and precise drivability
- Low rolling resistance
|Green Nokian V is rated „good" according to the judgement of German automobile association ADAC. Its "strengths: Very balanced tyre, good in all safety relevant disciplines, top mark in the wet". Nokian V's test results are „good" in the assessments dry, wet, fuel consumption, and wearing.
|The Nokian tyre is the winner, judged "very recommendable", in the summer tyres test 2011 of „auto motor und sport", one of the leading German car magazines. "Very good driving behaviour and braking ability in the wet and in the dry, a low road noise, very low rolling resistance," the renowned car magazine describes the safe and fuel saving Nokian V.|
The summer places heavy demands on tyres. Uneven surfaces, fluctuating temperatures and sudden rains have helped us develop tyres that are safe and reliable in all conditions. Varying, different road surfaces and rapidly changing weather conditions demand special properties from tyres.
Nokian H and Nokian V both utilise the same highly developed new pattern design. The greatest differences are in the rubber compounds and the structure. Both tyres have been optimised to function in the best possible way in their own speed categories.
Tyre for higher speed
The structure of the higher speed category Nokian V is more rigid, thus making it a sportier product. New innovations and technical solutions improve the driving safety and durability.
Prevent aquaplaning effectively
New technical innovations efficiently prevent aquaplaning. The function of the inner shoulder rainwater system is based on the brook-to-river principle. Narrow, oriented grooves and special water guides efficiently remove water from the contact surface. New wear indicator warns of the risk of aquaplaning.
Quiet driving experience
The platforms and cavities in the longitudinal grooves affect the flow of air and prevent an unpleasant, whistling noise. Reduction of impact and road noise has been emphasised in the dimensioning of the frame structure and material selections.
Select a tyre size to view EU label information
- When selecting a tyre, always choose one that matches your usage in the best possible way. In addition to the three characteristics, there are a number of other factors related to safety, performance, and the environment that tyre developers and testers take into account.
- Although the new label makes it easier to compare tyre models, you should also support your decision by consulting the following, for example tyre retail experts or independent magazine test articles.
- The wet grip rating for a tyre does not indicate how suitable the tyre is for the real winter weather. Instead, it may be misleading and endanger traffic safety. In demanding and varying winter conditions, the most important safety characteristics for tyres are ice grip and snow grip.
- Nokian tyres are multiple test winners and they are tested under extreme Northern conditions
- Nokian tyre wins test in renowned German car magazine “auto motor und sport”
- Nokian tyre achieves with „good" the best judgement in the tyre tests of the leading German automobile association ADAC and of consumer organisation Stiftung Warentest
- Eco tyre Nokian V “very recommendable” in „Auto Bild“ test
- EU tyre label
- Tyre manufacturing process
- Useful tips for tyre maintenance