Nokian WR C Cargo
Durable non-studded winter tyre for Central European winters
- Excellent driving stability even with heavy loads
- Optimal grip in all conditions
- Good self-cleaning properties
The Nokian WR C Cargo is designed for heavy professional driving, such as the transportation of heavy loads and components. It provides excellent traction and grip plus rolling stability in all winter weathers.
Select a tyre size to view EU label information
- When selecting a tyre, always choose one that matches your usage in the best possible way. In addition to the three characteristics, there are a number of other factors related to safety, performance, and the environment that tyre developers and testers take into account.
- Although the new label makes it easier to compare tyre models, you should also support your decision by consulting the following, for example tyre retail experts or independent magazine test articles.
- The wet grip rating for a tyre does not indicate how suitable the tyre is for the real winter weather. Instead, it may be misleading and endanger traffic safety. In demanding and varying winter conditions, the most important safety characteristics for tyres are ice grip and snow grip.