Drive axle tyres
Especially designed for long and medium haul operations. The patented TWIN BLOCK pattern. A sturdy and durable winter traction tyre for demanding applications.
- Winter drive pattern especially designed for long and medium haul operations
- Patented TWIN BLOCK pattern makes possible to use open pattern with high number of sipes, which enables the traction on slippery surfaces
- Marked stud places in 8 rows
- Good traction on snowy and icy roads
- Excellent mileage due to robust block design
- Technical specification
Select a tyre size to view EU label information
- When selecting a tyre, always choose one that matches your usage in the best possible way. In addition to the three characteristics, there are a number of other factors related to safety, performance, and the environment that tyre developers and testers take into account.
- Although the new label makes it easier to compare tyre models, you should also support your decision by consulting the following, for example tyre retail experts or independent magazine test articles.
- The wet grip rating for a tyre does not indicate how suitable the tyre is for the real winter weather. Instead, it may be misleading and endanger traffic safety. In demanding and varying winter conditions, the most important safety characteristics for tyres are ice grip and snow grip.