Nokian HT SUV
Durable SUV tyre for the rough road
The Nokian HT SUV is at its best on asphalt, but it also functions excellently off the main roads: with an SUV you can slip away from the smooth main road onto the twisty small roads; tracks that are covered in sand and gravel and difficult to drive on.
The structure of the Nokian HT SUV is designed for versatile SUV driving. The steel belt is covered with a jointless nylon belt which improves the road response of the tyre. The reinforced edge areas of the belt and the single wire bead ensure it can cope with hard use.
The asymmetrical tread gives the tyre precise and safe control on dry roads and in wet conditions. The stone removers in the main grooves of the tread prevent small stones becoming embedded in the grooves and tread pattern. The self cleaning tread minimises the amount of jagged stones that get stuck in the tyre.
For driving on sandy roads and other soft surfaces, there are off-road claws moulded into the shoulder area, bevels and straight cornered protectors. The off-road claws grip the surface of the road which makes traction and braking more efficient.
Nokian Cool Silica – tread compound guarantees grip in all conditions
The new silica tread compound, Nokian Cool Silica, has been designed for particularly demanding and changeable conditions where large fluctuations in temperature are typical.
The tyre has excellent grip on both wet and dry roads. Wear resistance is top quality. Following our principles of durable safety, the tyre properties are consistent throughout its working life.
The new Double Mud Stopper contact area construction increases the operational life of the tyre and rims The mud stopper prevents dirt, mud and small stones getting caught between the tyre and the rim.
The wide range of sizes available for the T and H speed categories of Nokian’s newest member of the summer product family, the Nokian HT SUV tyre, covers all of the most popular SUVs sold in Europe.
- Tailor-made durability for SUVs
- Excellent grip on all surfaces
- Comfortable tyre for versatile use
- Purified oils
- Nokian Cool Silica
- Self cleaning tread
- Off-road claw
- Inside - outside design (summer)
- Driving safety and aquaplaning indicator
- Doublerim (Nokian Hakka Z SUV)
Select a tyre size to view EU label information
- When selecting a tyre, always choose one that matches your usage in the best possible way. In addition to the three characteristics, there are a number of other factors related to safety, performance, and the environment that tyre developers and testers take into account.
- Although the new label makes it easier to compare tyre models, you should also support your decision by consulting the following, for example tyre retail experts or independent magazine test articles.
- The wet grip rating for a tyre does not indicate how suitable the tyre is for the real winter weather. Instead, it may be misleading and endanger traffic safety. In demanding and varying winter conditions, the most important safety characteristics for tyres are ice grip and snow grip.