Fri June 18 09:26 am 2010 in category Company news
New Heavy customer magazine has been published
The everyday work of a contractor, future challenges in machine manufacture, the passion to develop better and better products. Revamped down to a new name, this customer magazine digs even deeper into the worlds of special tyre users and developers. Heavy finds and features interesting people and partners. It depicts opinions and experiences from around the world.
The first Heavy magazine of the year is published in English, German, Russian and Finnish.
Heavy 1/2010 - ”The right attitude and mindset are the keys to success”
- Taking care of the unique forest. Major Austrian forest owner chose Nokian Forest Rider.
- Port of Rauma on wheels. Tyre leasing makes machine servicing easier for Stevedoring.
- Doctor Heavy: Careful pressure maintenance saves time and money
- Heavy innovation: Reinforced paws take you to the forest even when it´s wet. Tested solutions for harvesting on soft soil.
- Classic and future classic: Nokian Forest King F and Nokian Forest Rider