Tue June 23 05:00 pm 2020 in category Stock exchange releases
Nokian Tyres plc: Shareholders' Nomination Board 2020
Nokian Tyres plc Stock Exchange Release June 23, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
The following members have been appointed to Nokian Tyres’ Shareholders' Nomination Board:
- Mr. Antti Mäkinen (CEO, Solidium Oy), appointed by Solidium Oy
- Mr. Heikki Westerlund (board professional), appointed by Bridgestone Corporation
- Mr. Mikko Mursula (Chief Investment Officer, Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company), appointed by Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Mr. Timo Sallinen (Senior Vice President, Investments, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company), appointed by Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Mr. Jukka Hienonen, Chairman of the Board, Nokian Tyres plc
Nokian Tyres’ Annual General Meeting, held on April 2, 2020, decided to establish a Shareholders’ Nomination Board to prepare proposals to the General Meeting concerning the election and remuneration of the Board of Directors.
The Nomination Board consists of five members of which four members represent the Company’s four largest shareholders, and one member is the Chairman of the Board. The four largest shareholders are determined on the basis of the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Finland Ltd. on the first banking day of June. A holder of nominee-registered shares will be taken into account when determining the composition of the Nomination Board if the holder of nominee-registered shares presents a written request concerning the issue addressed to the Board by the first banking day of June.
Nokian Tyres plc
SVP, Communications and Investor Relations
tel. +358 10 401 7327
Distribution: Nasdaq Helsinki, media, and www.nokiantyres.com