Tire pressurizing entails the biggest occupational safety risks in the tire industry. These risks can be minimized by deploying the right work methods and observing due care and caution.
The most important safety instructions for tire pressurizing:
- Check the tire mounting before inflating
- Use a safety cage whenever possible
- Inflate the wheel on a mounting machine or mounted on the vehicle
- Stand far enough from the wheel, on the tread side
- If you detect something unusual, deflate the tire and check the rim and mounting.
Above all: always concentrate fully on what you are doing!