Tue October 6 01:34 pm 2009 in category Product news
Added contracting power – Nokian TRI2 features a giant leap in wear resistance and grip
More operating hours, reliable grip all year round, driving comfort and high load-bearing capacity at demanding contracting sites around the world. Tailored for diverse machine contracting, the block-patterned Nokian TRI2 radial tyre features an entirely new level of grip and wear resistance.
- Our persistent rubber compound development and testing efforts are reflected in the improved efficiency and comfort seen and experienced by contractors in their everyday work. We have improved the Nokian TRI2 special tyre’s traction grip by more than 10 percent, without compromising on any other product properties. In addition, our tests have indicated that the new tread rubber compound extends the working life of the tyre by as much as 20 percent, says Martti Päivinen, Product Development Manager from Nokian Heavy Tyres.
Nokian Heavy Tyres has more than 25 years of experience in the development of tractor-based machinery tyres. Known for its unique stability and pleasant driving response, the Nokian TRI2 is an excellent choice for various contracting tasks in the fields of farming, industry, road maintenance and forestry. The arrow-shaped tread pattern and strong, sturdy structure guarantee excellent grip. The tyre cleans easily and enables fast transition driving (D=65 km/h). Thanks to the block pattern and even contact pressure, the tyre is also suitable for working on delicate green areas.
The eco-friendliness of the tyre, made of purified oils, is further enhanced by low tyre noise and a low rolling resistance, which reduces fuel consumption. All special tyres that are currently available for sale are made using the new rubber compound. Another novelty is the groove depth measurement system with measurement points in the centre rib for checking the environmentally friendly tyre’s operating hours.
Nokian TRI2 - Reliable performance all year round
- Good grip in all conditions
- Unique wear resistance and load-bearing capacity
- Stable and fast also on the road
- The widest size selection on the market
Vesa Sampakoski, Sales and Marketing Manager, Nokian Heavy Tyres Ltd
Tel. +358 10 401 7605
Martti Päivinen, Product Development Manager, Nokian Heavy Tyres Ltd
Tel. +358 10 401 7544