Tue June 7 03:00 pm 2022 in category Stock exchange releases
Nokian Tyres plc: Shareholders' Nomination Board 2022
Nokian Tyres plc Stock Exchange Release June 7, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
The following members have been appointed to Nokian Tyres’ Shareholders' Nomination Board:
- Mr. Pauli Anttila (Investment Director, Solidium Oy), appointed by Solidium Oy
- Mr. Timo Sallinen (Senior Vice President, Investments, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company), appointed by Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Mr. Mikko Mursula (Deputy CEO, Investments, Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company), appointed by Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Mr. Carl Pettersson (CEO, Elo Mutual Pension Insurance), appointed by Elo Mutual Pension Insurance
- Mr. Jukka Hienonen, Chairman of the Board, Nokian Tyres plc
Shareholders’ Nomination Board prepares proposals to the General Meeting concerning the election and remuneration of the Board of Directors. The Nomination Board consists of five members of which four members represent the Company’s four largest shareholders, and one member is the Chairman of the Board. The four largest shareholders are determined on the basis of the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Finland Ltd. on the first banking day of June. A holder of nominee-registered shares will be taken into account when determining the composition of the Nomination Board if the holder of nominee-registered shares presents a written request concerning the issue addressed to the Board by the first banking day of June.
Nokian Tyres plc
SVP, Communications and Investor Relations
tel. +358 10 401 7327
Distribution: Nasdaq Helsinki, media, and www.nokiantyres.com