Thu November 18 10:12 am 2010 in category Company news
The new issue of Heavy magazine boasts with keys to success
What makes you successful? What do you need to succeed? Reliable, high-quality tools ensure the flawless progress of work: but the true recipe of success is based on the right attitude and well-set goals. These ingredients will help you succeed even deep underground.
The new issue of Nokian Heavy Tyres' customer magazine, Heavy, addresses the current and future success factors in the world of machine contractors and developers. The magazine features interesting people, new special heavy tyres, as well as user experiences from all over the world.
Heavy 2/2010 - "Success comes from the field"
- The key to success in every working day is closer than you think. Patience and a positive attitude are important drivers for Heavy readers.
- We proudly present: the new king of the forest, the Nokian Forest King, the strongest forestry tyre in the world.
- Straddle carriers move tons of cargo in the Kotka and Vuosaari harbours. The Nokian HTS Straddle guarantees stability and durability at work.
- Tyres developed in the cruel Nordic conditions are impressive in all conditions, in all corners of the world.
- The heavy-duty machine of the future also nurtures its operator's well-being. Usability solutions are tested in virtual environments.
The customer magazine, Heavy, is published in English, German, Russian and Finnish.
Heavy 2/2010, pdf